Internago takes care of the time consuming and complex administrative tasks that comes with establishing on a new market.
Legal – Notary – VAT registration – Bank account – Fiscal representation
Setting up a new company, whether it is in your home country, or if you are taking a step into an international market, is an important process where many important decisions must be made.
Internago collaborates with a team of legal and tax professionals in all countries where we operate. We make sure that you get the best advice on how to set up your new entity.
All steps regarding company form, ownership, management, board of directors and fiscal set-up will be discussed and agreed together with your team.
Internago will walk you through what you need to have in place to be operational and will support you in setting up bank accounts, accounting and payroll.
Full overview of all subsidiaries in one interface
The Internago Web Portal enables you to keep control of all your existing subsidiaries and the ones under formation.
Update and handle important documentation regarding your international operations from one access point.
Simple and secure cloudbased solution.
Simple process with full control
1. We kick off with a meeting with our lawyer to discuss your requirements for your new company.
2. We will guide you through the steps to decide on the appropriate company form
3. You will use our incorporation module to fill in the information and documents needed for the company
4. Internago takes care of the registration. We will notify you when all is set-up.
5. Once Internago has completed the registration, registration proofs and other legal documents are uploaded on the Internago Web Platform.
6. Your registration is ready!
Our team works with you throughout the project making sure you have all information needed in order to move forward with your new company
"The implementation process went very smooth, and the fact that is was online made it easier and more transparent for us at the HQ to follow the progress, and we could update the necessary information for incorporation, bank and fiscal codes etc. in realtime"
– Rickard Lundström