The new year brings some important changes regarding the French labour market. Internago has put together a brief with all the most important changes that you should be aware about for this year, as well as some of the news for 2021.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact sheet below to get the full detailed brief for your payroll in France where we explain the news in the following areas:
- Renewal of the “exceptional bonus” on purchasing power (prime sur le pouvoir d’achat)
- DOETH – Declaration of workers with disabilities
- New CPF terms and conditions
- Staffing levels simplification for tax and social security obligations
- Rate changes for Social security ceilings, withholding tax and Internship bonus..and more
Internago is a payroll provider in France as well as in many European countries. Visit our website if you want to know more on how we can support you and your company – www.internago.com or send us an email to email@example.com