The objective was to quickly get information regarding rules and regulations as well as a cost / risk overview of the employment of a large number of people in three different countries; Portugal, Chile and Italy.
Key questions covered
- Minimum Wages by categories (workers / managers)
- Maximum hours per week, restrictions, breaks, hours per day
- Holidays by categories
- Format of layoffs and costs
- Approximate costs associated with different contracts and categories
- Other important factors that affect the running costs
If you are planning to enter a new market, and need a quick guide to understand the establishment costs, please contact Internago Advisory by filling in the contact form or by sending an email to: email@example.com
Internago Business Advisory Services provides hands-on business advisory and support on multiple markets. Our clients are found in various industries and sizes with one common objective: solve their business challenges in a professional and cost efficient way.